Category Archives: metered does inhaler
Spring is just around the corner and with beautiful spring flowers, comes not so pretty allergies. Asthma attacks and/or worsening of asthma symptoms can be triggered by seasonal allergies, which is why it is important to be prepared for the coming months.
An inhaler is going to be used more often during allergy season, so make sure you are always prepared. Visit www.epill.com to learn about our PuffMinder DOSER.
Here are some more tips on relieving seasonal allergies:
– Stay indoors on dry windy days.
– Always remove clothes you have been wearing outside.
– Keep windows closed and use air conditioning in the home.
– If you have forced air heating or air conditioning in your house, use high-efficiency filters.
– Avoid outdoors when pollen count is high.