Monthly Archives: April 2014
April is National Donate Life Month!
Did you know?
– There are currently over 121,955 people waiting for an organ.
– An average of 18 people will die each day waiting for an organ.
– The largest group waiting is from 18-49 years of age.
– Living donors can donate a kidney and parts of their liver, lung, pancreas, or intestine.
– Living donors can be evaluated to help a friend, family member, or even donate anonymously to patients on the wait list.
Register to be an Organ, Eye and Tissue Donor today! More information available at:
image source: www.donatelife.net