Monthly Archives: March 2012
As parents age, we as their children are faced with more responsibilities and tasks to make sure they stay as healthy as possible.
One of the tasks we may face is the organization and adherence of their medications. Whether you live close to your parents or far away, these tips can help keep your parents happy and healthy. Read the rest of this entry
Spring is just around the corner and with beautiful spring flowers, comes not so pretty allergies. Asthma attacks and/or worsening of asthma symptoms can be triggered by seasonal allergies, which is why it is important to be prepared for the coming months.
An inhaler is going to be used more often during allergy season, so make sure you are always prepared. Visit www.epill.com to learn about our PuffMinder DOSER.
Here are some more tips on relieving seasonal allergies:
– Stay indoors on dry windy days.
– Always remove clothes you have been wearing outside.
– Keep windows closed and use air conditioning in the home.
– If you have forced air heating or air conditioning in your house, use high-efficiency filters.
– Avoid outdoors when pollen count is high.